The province has advised a full-scale return to campus for post-secondary students in the fall of 2021. SFU has more information on the return to campus here. We continue to discuss workplace safety and COVID-19 with SFU senior admin and have released the results of our return to campus survey. Please see David's latest message, our article on getting the vaccine, and APSA COVID-19 FAQs for more information.
- June 10: Watch the video of SFU's June 10 town hall event.
- June 9: SFU to move to Stage 3 of SFU’s Campus Recovery Plan by late June or early July.
- May 26: SFU has decided to make a substantial return to in-person activities in Fall 2021.
- May 25: BC's government announced a four-step plan focused on protecting people and safely getting life back to normal.
- May 20: Youth in B.C., ages 12 to 17, can now register for a COVID-19 vaccine on their own or with help from a parent/guardian.
- May 13: Watch the video of the recent COVID recovery town hall event hosted by Thompson Rivers University. Guest speakers include Dr. Bonnie Henry, Dr. Réka Gustafson and Dr. Brian Emerson.
- April 30: The province of B.C. has issued a Return-to-Campus Primer, which provides interim, high-level guidance to support planning for the return of faculty and staff throughout the summer and for campus safety plan updates. The full Go-Forward Guidelines are expected to be released in the coming weeks.