Careers at SFU
SFU Job Listings
- See Professional Development for APSA members
- The Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) offers career counselling and online courses
Joining APSA as SFU Staff
We are very pleased to welcome all of our new members. Here are some resources:
* Please note there is nothing in any APSA policy that prohibits you from negotiating your salary within the range specified in the job description. We are happy to answer any of your questions about joining SFU as an APSA member prior to signing your offer letter.
- Here is the benefits summary for Continuing APSA members
- Here is the benefits summary for Temporary APSA members * Please Note: CUPE continuing members in a Temporary Promotion will still be subject to CUPE benefits.
- Staff Benefits Office.
If you are resigning from your position, please review the following:
- Resignation (AD 10-20) * Please note you may give less than one month's written notice, but this will impact your final payment. Please contact the office if you have any questions about resignations.
- Please contact the office so that we can review the letter with you and talk about your options.
- Please review Discipline and Termination of employment (AD 10-19).
Restructuring Departments and Job Eliminations
Please review the Elimination of positions and employment continuity (AD10-18).