New Employee Orientation sessions are held once a month by Human Resources. The session walks members through:
- Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection
- Personal safety and Environmental Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Burnaby campus (optional tour)
As part of orientation, APSA hosts a 'members only' session to highlight:
- AD 10 Policies; the terms and conditions of your employment.
- Your Dues at Work; where does the money go?
- Your rights as an APSA member.
Missed a Session?
No problem! APSA can hold a session for members who've missed orientation or want a refresher. Contact us for the next session.